Banana Challenge (2022)
This is a challenge where bananas painted on physical canvases are divided and held by NFT, and sales are distributed to NFT holders when the canvases are sold. At the start, the value of the canvas is 0. Will this banana go value up ?
In 2019, at Art Basel Miami, a banana on the wall, "The Comedian" sold for $120,000. Art transforms in value based on the context, regardless of the cost of production, and NFT may be close to that. "The Comedian" is a critique of the absurdity of art and capitalism, "Banana Challenge" is a question to the current NFT movement.
How to Play Ver0.2
Buy a Pixel
* Pixel is NFT.
* Choose your favorite pixel in Collection !
* Communicate each NFT holders through Discord.
* NFT holders can decide how much to sell the canvas for and how to sell it.
Sell the Canvas
* The canvas is painted with the pixel.
* Canvas selling, delivery and payments are done by the admin.
Choose NFT or ETH
* The NFT holders can choose 1) Continue to hold NFT or 2) Receive buyback & Get ETH
* If the holders choose 2), admin sends ETH to the holders using MetaMask.
4. Profit sharing
* Canvas sales are distributed to NFT holders.
* Admin sends ETH to the NFT holders using MetaMask.
The value of the canvas is zero. NFTs are not securities.
There is no guarantee that the canvas will sell. Let's work together to make it sell.
Profit sharing on ONLY PRIMARY sales. No profit sharing on SECONDARY sales.
Ex) If you buy Pixel#01, you get Canvas#1 ownership. The Canvas#01 is composed of 15 pixels, so if the canvas sells you get 1/15th of the sales.
The Canvas --- Acrylic on canvas 606 × 606mm --- 4pieces
The Pixel --- NFT --- 59pieces
The Pixel --- NFT
The Canvas --- Acrylic on canvas 606 × 606mm